Employment law is complex and selecting a lawyer to handle your legal issues is a major decision. The only way to know if a lawyer is the right fit for you is by taking the time to see how they interact with you.In 15- minutes we can answer almost any legal question, and we do this at no charge because we want you to be confident in our ability to represent you. At the end of the consultation, you will:
- Know if you have a case against your employer.
- Know what your case is worth.
- Secure a plan to build a solid case against your employer.
- Secure a copy of our downloadable employment law guide.
- Be added to our employment law newsletter list.
- Have your legal questions answered!
WE DON’T HAVE CUSTOMERS
We Have RAVING Fans
We are a google 5-star review firm. Check us out, our clients are RAVING FANS! You will be too!
James (name changed to protect privacy) was a construction worker who was not paid for the time he spent traveling from his company headquarters to the job site each day and for the ride back. The company did not consider the travel time as work time, even though James was required to report to the headquarters each morning and afternoon. We secured Jame’s stolen wages, and the presiding judge said that this settlement “was one of the largest individual unpaid wage recoveries he had ever seen.”
Lesson: Your employer could owe you a life changing amount of money.
I want to thank Jordan for representing me when other attorneys I asked to represent me against a big corporation all turned me down. But Jordan, from the beginning took time out of his schedule to meet with me unannounced and her my concerns briefly. He followed up and took on my case. Throughout the process, Jordan showed compassion for people being taken advantage of by unfair businesses. Finally, in short, when my case was presented to the judge, the company wanted to settle out of court for an undisclosed amount. I was very satisfied with the outcome. Thanks Jordan.
I was represented by Mr. Jordan of the El-Hag & Associates firm. I’m extremely pleased with the service & commitment that Mr. Jordan and his firm provided me. They didn’t stop fighting for me until I was completely satisfied with the outcome of my case… I would recommend this firm 100%.
Reasons to let El Hag & Associates fight for you
- No upfront fees or retainers – we get paid only if YOU get paid
- over a 90% success rate – almost no client has ever walked away empty handed
- 8 in 10 clients recover tens of thousands, and 2 in 10 can recover life changing amounts
- Typically takes 4 – 9 months from start to money-in-your-pocket
- Protection from revenge – your boss can’t fire you, change your hours or mess with your work environment
- You can recover from any company you worked for in the past years, you do not have to be working at the company in order to sue.
- I’ll do all the hard work. You just need to give me the details. You (usually) won’t even have to show up